We make every effort to provide a fair assessment for all test takers. If you are taking the IELTS test and have special requirements due to any disability or condition, including a hearing or a visual impairment, a specific learning difficulty and others, we can provide a variety of special arrangements to support you during the test.
- Modified and enlarged print papers
- Braille papers
- Braille and enlarged print versions of the Speaking part of the test
- Extra time for the Reading and Writing parts of the test or use of a computer (e.g. for test takers with dyslexia)
- A scribe to write answers on behalf of the test takers
- Special Listening part (e.g. using amplification equipment and/or lip-reading version for those with hearing difficulties).
PeopleCert deals with all applications individually, in order to make all the necessary special arrangements for every test taker.
Whatever your special requirements are, it is best to contact PeopleCert as early as possible. You will be asked for full details of your particular circumstances. Giving adequate notice is necessary for the modified test versions to be prepared and/or special administrative arrangements to be made.
Notice period required
Modified test version
Special administrative arrangements